[SEDXC] Dayton

k4sx at centurytel.net k4sx at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 1 16:38:32 PST 2010

The tickets are gone

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Fuss <bobfuss at bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 19:25:41
To: SEDXC<SEDXC at contesting.com>
Subject: [SEDXC] Dayton

AC4XL has two tickets good for all three days and a handicapped parking
permit for the Dayton Hamvention. You can have for free, just contact
him and tell him you got the info from me.

Jim's phone number is 502-964-8852, he will mail the tickets to you.

Bob
W4OWY

--
Any government that can give you all you need, can also take away all you have.

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like
calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?