[SEDXC] ARRL Bureau QSLs, DXCC Card checking & upcoming hamfest

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 21:06:56 PDT 2010

Gang,

I am leaving for Caracas ( YV  country)  this coming Wednesday and will return the following Tuesday PM.  I am a presenter at the YV  DX forum ( K5D DXpedition ).

I tell you this because I will miss both the SEDXC meeting on Wednesday and the Hamfest on Saturday.  If you have QSLs for the ARRL Bureau then please bring them to meeting or Hamfest and Chaz, W4GKF will take them and give them to me upon my return.

If you need cards checked for DXCC then send me an email and I will work out a schedule with you to check.

73
Bill N4NX