[SEDXC] List issues--My two pennies worth

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 11:04:34 PDT 2010

For what it's worth, I've been using my Yahoo Account for the reflector for a while now and this delay in delivery is relatively new to me at least.  I started noticing the delay about a month ago.  Before that, the emails seemed mostly timely.   I've noticed this recently on emails that I have sent out.  This one was sent at 14:04 EST on Tuesday 16MAR2010

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'