[SEDXC] QRP contest

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 06:27:24 PDT 2010

For those of you who missed this month's SEDXC meeting, Chaz announced that
we have added a QRP contest to our monthly contest mix.  Use 5 watts or
less.  Jump in NOW ( the other categories are 5-100w and > 100w).The contest
will repeat each month.  Just as with the other contests, you can win one
per year-if you win the high power category you can't win another category
for a year.

Each winner gets a very nice plaque.  You don't have to equal our top gun's
200 DXCC performance to win, by the way, and now that Bill is finished till
we start afresh in the late fall, you should be in great shape.

Run up those countries and email the DXCC total for the month to Chaz.

CU at the Fest tomorrow.

73

Bob W2WG