[SEDXC] FW: [nfarl] Let me thank you North Fulton...

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Sat Mar 20 12:06:57 PDT 2010

Quaker Oats is one heck of a ham!

Check out the story at http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?t=241519

73

Bob W2WG

From: nfarl at yahoogroups.com [mailto:nfarl at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Stafford
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 10:49 PM
To: nfarl at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [nfarl] Let me thank you North Fulton...

I have had so many kind words sent this way, that it is almost
embarrassing. Frankly,
I am in shock, not at the kind words but at the award that was given to
me. I just
cannot believe it.

But first, I am so proud of the North Fulton club and congratulations to
you individually
and as a club. This is the truly the BEST CLUB in America. The Dayton
Hamvention
says so, it must be true! You have worked so hard to make this happen.
Way to go.

Second, the real award/reward for me has been in discovering all you as
friends. It is
truly an amazing thing. And many, if not most of you, have done so much
more
than I have - so let me thank you for all you've done.

Third, keep up the great work in the club of welcoming new members,
finding new
members, educating new members. Only through new blood does an organization
continue to be exciting.

IT TAKES A COMMUNITY - and NFARL is a very nice place to live!

73 my friends.

--
Jim www.w4qo.com

__._,_.___

<mailto:qrp at bellsouth.net?subject=Let%20me%20thank%20you%20North%20Fulton...
>  to sender | Reply
<mailto:nfarl at yahoogroups.com?subject=Let%20me%20thank%20you%20North%20Fulto
n...>  to group | Reply
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nfarl/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJvZGJjaWJvBF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzQzMzgzMARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjMxMDgEbXNnSWQDODk2MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsa
wNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEyNjkwNTM0MTQ-?act=reply&messageNum=8960>  via web post |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nfarl/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMjUxcmlhBF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzQzMzgzMARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjMxMDgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZ
QMxMjY5MDUzNDE0> Start a New Topic

Messages
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nfarl/message/8960;_ylc=X3oDMTMzdm03aGgzBF9TA
zk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzQzMzgzMARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjMxMDgEbXNnSWQDODk2MARzZWMDZ
nRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNjkwNTM0MTQEdHBjSWQDODk2MA-->  in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:

.
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzQzMzgzMARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjMxMDgEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdm1icnMEc3
RpbWUDMTI2OTA1MzQxMw--?o=6> New Members 4

dycElkAzQzMzgzMARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjMxMDgEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQMxMj
Y5MDUzNDEz> Visit Your Group

Community email addresses:
  Post message: nfarl at onelist.com
  Subscribe:    nfarl-subscribe at onelist.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.onelist.com/community/nfarl

zgzMARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjMxMDgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzEyNjkwNTM0MTQ->
Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
<mailto:nfarl-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format
:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
<mailto:nfarl-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>
Daily Digest .
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Use

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=433830/grpspId=1705063108/msgId=
8960/stime=1269053414/nc1=4025373/nc2=5741392/nc3=5733769>