[SEDXC] GQP Sponsorship

Skip Kazmarek skazmarek at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 24 12:11:37 PDT 2010

While on the topic, there's one other GQP award longing for a sponsor. The GQP "Bonus Prizes" are all spoken for, except the one for the highest-scoring Tennessee station. I was hoping for a Tennessee-based club, but despite a couple requests, no such club has come forward. If there's someone out there with either a connection to Tennessee, or just a generous spirit ready to benefit our "Volunteers" to the North, please let me know and the sponsorship opportunity (and credit) is all yours.

The award for the highest-scoring TN station is a Georgia-shaped cutting board, which can be seen as part of the package here:
http://www.georgiagiftsforless.com/geonmymi.html
The cost is only $25 + $12 S/H.

Thanks,
Skip Kazmarek K4EAK