[SEDXC] Looking for steel pipe

Dave Johnson jdavid1 at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 25 06:37:03 PDT 2010

If you must have galvanized, I suggest Texas Towers.  Otherwise, Ryerson
Metals in Norcross.  The phone number is 770-368-4200.  Keep in mind that
pipe is measured in inside diameter not outside.  If you want exactly 2"
outside diameter you will need tubing as it is always measured in outside
diameter.  Ryerson also has stainless pipe and tubing.  The 1.5" pipe is
1.9" OD.

I hope this is helpful.

Dave - K4SSU