[SEDXC] For Sale

w4jbr w4jbr at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 29 08:30:21 PDT 2010

Guys,

I am downsizing my station and have the following for sale:

This radio has all the latest software and is fresh back from Yaesu with all PEP upgrades.  Radio is in Mint Condition.

Yaesu FTDX-9000 Contest with the following factory installed options;

-Blue Display
-Second Receiver complete with IPO and filters (identical to original)
-Data Management Unit (built in) , including Audio Scope, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Scope, Logging program, and Rotator Control
 capabilities.   Video and other outputs on back of the radio
-This transceiver looks identical to the 9000 MP.
-Includes matching (dual speaker) accessory speaker.

Over $8,000.00 invested...Asking $5,500...interesting trades considered.  Can deliver within reasonable distance of Atlanta.

Jack B. Ray, MPM

Aeroll Company
Quality Metal Fabrication
For the Aircraft Industry

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy
any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.