[SEDXC] SEDXC Meeting Site Poll

Robert Gerace robert.gerace at crcsecure.com
Sat May 1 13:31:24 PDT 2010

I currently do not attend, primarily due to location.  I live and work in Cumming.  I would attend if in Alpharetta for sure, likely in Sandy Springs.  Downtown is just too inconvenient for me....especially during rush hour after work.

Fwiw I really wanted to attend the last meeting, but when it came time to go traffic was so bad I turned around.

I know this is different for everyone, but this is my response to your question.

Thanks
Bob
N3FY