[SEDXC] Dayton Tickets Available

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon May 10 08:54:06 PDT 2010

WA4ILO has had to cancel his plans for Dayton this year.  He is sending
me his admission ticket.  He isn't asking anything for the ticket.  The
only problem is that he has already filled out the admission ticket.
The admission ticket is valued at $20.00 in advance and $25.00 at the
door. Anyone who would like it may have the admission ticket for free,
but he does request that you put his stub in the barrel.  The ticket may
be obtained from me in Dayton and I will be staying at the Crowne Plaza
arriving about mid afternoon Thursday.  The first one who asks for it
will have it reserved.  I hope someone affiliated with one of the south
east's clubs will use it.  If not, I'll post to CQ Contest on Tuesday or
Wednesday. 73, John, K4BAI.