[SEDXC] Well, it's been a year since my heart surgery.......

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 06:18:34 PDT 2010

Can you believe it?!?!?!
I had a follow-up appointment with my cardiologist today and he seems satisfied and I don't have to see him until November of 2011....WhooHoo!   I'm feeling and doing well.
Sorry to intrude on your email, but I thought you might want to hear some good news.
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers last year at this time.  And special thanks to Dr. Kauten (Jim, W4TE) for doing a great job on fixing up my ticker!
73 to all and hope to see you at the hamfest this weekend.
Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'