[SEDXC] [sedxc] SEDXC Club Meeting, 11/18/2010, 7:30 pm

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Thu Nov 11 18:43:42 PST 2010

Dave and all--there is NO separate SEDXC meeting for
November.  I believe the evites for the December 4 party
will arrive soon.

HamJam is THIS Saturday.  Details are at HamJam2010.com
See the link for detailed maps.  Be sure to tell the
parking attendant you are attending HamJam if you park in
the specified lot.  You will pay  a greatly discounted
rate.

No separate November SEDXC meeting.

73
And CU Saturday at HamJam