[SEDXC] Outstanding HamJam2010

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Sat Nov 13 21:38:28 PST 2010

DITTO!!!

Had a great time, met two extremely tallented individucals and learned a lot. Looking forward to Ham Jam 2011!! Keep it up, gang!!

VY 73 es GUD DX!

Rich Arland, K7SZ
Bent Dipole Ranch
Dacula, GA   Grid: EM83bx

Cogito Ergo CQ! (I Think Therefore I Ham!)
(With apologies to Rene Descartes, 1596 to 1650)