[SEDXC] Off Subject But Missing Girl From N.C.

KE1JF-Tom ke1jf at cox.net
Fri Nov 19 05:33:13 PST 2010

I know this is off subject but thought it would be acceptable to post, please click on link for pictures & details. ( Received from another reflector )
73,
Tom, KE1JF

My 14 year old daughter has been missing since Thursday November 11,
2010. Her name is Tabatha Self. If anyone has seen her or knows any
information PLEASE let me know and call Sargent Sanchez at the Sampson
County, NC sheriff's department 910-592-4141. She was last seen in the Delway area of Sampson County, North Carolina. PLEASE COPY AND PAST THIS SO IT GETS THE MAXIMUM EXPOSURE!!!! Thank you for your support in this time of need. Please see her photos that are attached to this message. Thank you.

PHOTOS on QRZ:
http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?t=272578