[SEDXC] Sell Yaesu FT-1000MP

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 19:26:28 PDT 2010

W4HAL (Hal) asked me to pass on the following information to our club members in case anyone is interested.  Apparently this is an original 1000MP - NOT a Mark V.  I have not seen the radio!

DO NOT CONTACT ME - I HAVE NO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION - SIMPLY PASSING THIS ALONG! CONTACT HAL DIRECTLY AT HIS EMAIL BELOW.

This rig is in perfect 10-10 condition and is a dual band Yaesu great for
contesting and has had one owner before me, both
non-smokers.

It comes in its original box with manuals, schematics, built-in
antenna tuner, stock hand microphone, and a Rascal digital interface. The rig was upgrade with lots of goodies:

YF-114SN - SSB 2.0KHZ 2nd IF Main RX
YF-114CN - CW 250HZ 2nd IF Main RCVR
YF-110SN - SSB 2.0KHZ 3nd IF Main RX
2 YF-115C - CW 250 Collins Filter
YF-110CN – 250H replaces XF-F
TCXO-6 - Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator .5PPM

Originally this rig sold for $3900.. Yes I have the receipt.
HRO tells me it's worth $1300-1500.
On Ebay.. buy it now for $1500.
Reviews… http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/10

I am will to sell it to a person who will give it a good Georgian home for
$1300. Will not ship.

Will throw in belkin serial to usb interface for Rascal, so that it can be used on a new machine which may not come with a serial port.

Hal
W4HAL - tivoligardens at yahoo.com