[SEDXC] More rovers for GQP

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 06:24:26 PDT 2011

GM:

Greg and Jim update their list for their N4A run:
Here is my list (subject to change) in order to be run ...starting in, Johnson
and ending in Gwinnett.

K4DI is working on our Sunday route, let us know if there are any issues we
need to address (mostly North Georgia doubel coverage). Could we also put
Jim K4DI's call on the web site. He is driving for me on Sunday. (Yep)
Johnson, , Jefferson, Burke, Jefferson, Glascock, Warren, Hancock, Taliafero,
Wilkes, Lincoln, Elbert, Hart,
Franklin, Madison, Oglethorpe, Madison, Clarke, Oconee, Barrow, Gwinnett
73 de Greg NM2L

Scott checks in:
Here are my chauffeur-approved routes for the GQP.on Saturday and Sunday. I plan
to be 100W SSB-only on my TS-450SAT and magnetic Hustler Mobile Mast with 40M
and 20M, resonators. I'll take along my 75M and 15M resonators as well and may
take a look there occasionally. I won the plaque for SSB Rover in 2008; I plan
to do it again in 2011.
SATURDAY: FORS - DAWS - LUMP - WHIT - TOWN - UNIO - FANN - GILM - MURR - WHFD
SUNDAY:  WHFD - CATO - WALK - <<DADE>>* - WALK - GORD - PICK - DAWS - FORS
*I will be doing a 1-2 hour "layover" at Cloudland Canyon State Park in DADE
county around noon on Sunday. The length of the stay will be dictated by the
activity level on the bands.

Scott, KB4KBS

From TN, Don Reports:
Please add our team and counties to the GQP rover county list. We will be using
Don's call N4ZZ/m.
Jim, AD4EB: The N4ZZ/m team (Don, Jim, and Melody) will be heading over from
middle TN, to join the fun in the 50th Anniversay Celebration GQP. Please goto
QRZ.com and enter 'N4ZZ' to see our estimated county line crossing times, along
with some photos.
Counties: Bartow, Berrien, Bibb, Brooks, Butts, Calhoun, Carroll, Catoosa,
Chattahoochee, Chattooga, Cherokee, Clay, Clayton, Cobb, Colquitt, Cook, Coweta,
Crawford, Crisp, Dade, Decatur, DeKalb, Dooly, Douglas, Early, Floyd, Fulton,
Gordon, Grady, Gwinnett, Harris, Henry, Houston, Jones, Lamar, Lanier, Lowndes,
Marion, Meriwether, Miller, Monroe, Muscogee, Paulding, Peach, Polk, Randolph,
Seminole, Schley, Spalding, Stewart, Sumter, Thomas, Tift, Troup, Turner,
Walker, Webster, Whitfield.
Thanks and 73,
Jim - AD4EB

From K4EOR: He and WX4MAP are planning a multi two operation in GQP, fixed.
There will be Heavy Honkin' in  Harris County.

We now have 22 rovers planned to run.
Now only 38 counties are single coverage by rover only.
Some folks checked the map and adjusted a bit.
Amazing!

The web list and map are up to date Monday AM.

We have had great help from our neighbors, AL, TN, FL, and TX.

Have you noticed the beautiful spring we are emersed in?
73,
Mike

PS this is a good time to check out the software at home and in those rover
rigs....
Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules