[SEDXC] [SECC] Roving with N1MM like me?/GQP Fri eve...

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 18:06:01 PDT 2011

Ctl-H is a nice tip.
I had asked the folks at N1MM to make county changes easy, but then I wandered
off and just did not see it happen.

No new county coverage to report here....

The party is tomorrow, and we are all hosts to the world.

Let's show the hospitality that Georgia is famous for,
let our guests have a great time,
and enjoy a heck of a good time doing it.

Every one have a fun  and safe weekend...
Rovers, drive carefully.

73,
Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules