[SEDXC] GQP Sun AM

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 05:12:37 PDT 2011

GM,
It seems we are getting good coverage.

A few misses appear to be getting covered by the "other guy".

I missed ROCK, but Greg, NM2L got it.
W3DYA missed a few but there are folks covering.

I think Greg is heading to OGLE this AM and could be available for ??? out that
way.

I was pretty thin in Newton and will try to get there and fill in some.

Any one hear or work from Walton???

Propagation started slow, but late afternoon 40M CW was very good.

Any one work OM2VL???  He was everywhere.  W0BH too.

I will check notes here until 9:30 AM.  If any help is needed, post it or phone
me at 719 839 0963, cell.
If I am not close, I can call NM2L also.

The coverage picture looks pretty good so far.
Let's hope we don't hit any 2 hour traffic jams like W3DYA was parking in.

The best plan is to try to hit all your targets.

A lot of 1x1 Q's are going down...!

Be safe...

Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules