[SEDXC] GQP 24hr Report....

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 03:10:17 PDT 2011

GM:

The first day after the party we have 204 logs received.

18 of them include K4OD/K4BK 1x1 requests for Scott and I to check, there may be
more in the other logs.

The 1x1 operators have done a great job.
Scott helped with the reassignment of some calls, other folks jumped in and
shared when their plans were changed.
And W2WG's N4G band and mode plan for more G's really helped.

The Party Pioneers are checking in too, no count yet tho.

I am hoping for a record participation year, and possibly all 159 on the air.
And the 1x1s awards probably will run 5-10%... perhaps.

Last year we had 355 entries, 450 in '09.

The log notes and comments I sampled almost always mention the Rovers.
"Great operators", "they made the party fun", "I'll be back next year".

By the extra  participation and DX participation, I also see that the QSL card
mailing that Jim and Bill did is paying off.
TU W4QO and N4NX

Joan and I are ready to head out for a few days.
Probably no internet from the RV.
I will get back to work when we return.

Send the logs.
CUL

Thanks,
Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules