[SEDXC] Great Program for SEDXC 4/21 Meeting

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 15:14:49 PDT 2011

Reminder--  Jim, K4DLI, and Chuck, AE4CW, will be presenting a tutorial on
EZNEC at our next meeting next Thursday night.  See the program announcement
at the SEDXC.org main page for details.  A link is given on that page to the
free version of EZNEC, so if you have not yet bought this top-of-the-line
program yet, load up the free version and bring your portable to the
meeting.  You can also just lean back in that ergonomically perfect chair in
the Rich Auditorium and follow our speakers on the screen.

Please let you local club know that we welcome visitors to attend this
special program.  Bring a few if you can.

Second reminder-SEDXC members attending Dayton can sign up for the SEDXC
pre-Dayton dinner  at the Stockyards in Dayton the Thursday night before the
Dayton kickoff the next day.  We have room for guests.  Again, the signup
link and information is on the SEDXC.org main page.

Quite a few Hong Kong stations were pounding through on 17m around 9AM
today.  Check the band out tomorrow morning.

73 and CU 4/21

Bob W2WG