[SEDXC] Lord Howe Dxpedition

James Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 23 12:15:37 PDT 2011

This is getting ridiculous.
I have tried to send this message 3 times and it
keeps getting
kicked back by some idiot spam blocker. The only
thing there is a link
to a web site. I'll try typing it in so it doesn't
appear as a link.
Lets not get carried away with this security crap.

Here is a link to VK2IR's page that covers past
and upcoming
DXpeditions. Info on the Lord Howe expedition is
there at the bottom of the page.

They are looking for more CW operators if anyone
else wants to take
a good trip.this summer. Price is reasonable for
this trip. Contact
Tommy, VK2IR, for details.

Although it may be a tough time for us on the East
Coast, this time of year, they will
make a big push on 160-meters.

www. vk2ir. com

I put spaces in so it won't look like a link---I hope.

Jim K4DLI