[SEDXC] Dennis Morris, K4ZJ

Dale M. Schwartz dale at immlawfirm.com
Sat Apr 30 11:43:56 PDT 2011

Will do. Thanks!

Dale M. Schwartz & Asso., LLP
Attorneys at Law--Immigration &
  Nationality Law
Suite 450 RiverEdge One
5500 Interstate N. Pkwy. NW
Atlanta, GA 30328

Tel:  770 951-1100
Fax: 770 951-1113
www.immlawfirm.com<http://www.immlawfirm.com>

  PAST PRESIDENT: AMERICAN
IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASS'N
  ADJUNCT PROFESSOR: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW

On Apr 30, 2011, at 2:21 PM, "Tad Williamson" <ironbutttad at yahoo.com<mailto:ironbutttad at yahoo.com>> wrote:

Dale,
Chuck, KM4KB and I went down early this afternoon to visit with Dennis and he seemed genuinely happy for our visit.
All things considered, Dennis seemed to be in good spirits and aside from looking a bit frail, he was all "Dennis."
We probably visited for 1/2 an hour or so.
You are right, Dennis is a great guy and I'm glad to have him as a friend.
I'm glad I went, so by all means, go down and visit with Dennis---I'm sure he will appreciate it.
73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'