[SEDXC] ST0R

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Mon Aug 1 04:17:29 PDT 2011

Well done, Gordon!  I was listening at the same time but couldn't hear
him at all on my wire.  Conditions certainly are the toughest I've
ever experienced---or something is horribly wrong with the rig!

73,

Clark WU4B

Believe me, Clark, you are NOT alone!! I can hear ST0R occasionally here on 40 using the 40M EDZ @ 55ft and
the full size 40M vertical. More infrequently I can hear him on 17 and 20 using the EDZ, but signal levels on all
bands not "good", averaging about S4-5 when I hear him at all. I have not heard him on 15 or 12 M at all!

The ensuing Wolfpack seems to be smaller as time goes on, but it still offers a LOT of competition, especially
when your RF output is 13dB below a 100W station.

So, where does that leave us? On the up-side: we have 9 days left! On the down-side: we have 9 days left!

C U in the pileups.
73
Rich Arland, K7SZ
Bent Dipole Ranch, Dacula, GA
"Cogito Ergo CQ" ("I think therefore I HAM")