[SEDXC] ST0R

John Harden jhdmd at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 4 03:45:20 PDT 2011

I have had a K-3 since the spring of this year (2011). It is the best
transceiver I have ever owned. The ironic factor is that is is only
$3500.00 loaded. Obviously there is no contest since many of the rice
boxes are close to $10,000...

I do admit that it has a small footprint and many dxers prefer a
"bigger" front panel in terms of ergonomics.

There was a W8 at Dayton that sells a black box that allows you to have
a waterfall with the K-3 using your computer. It is much cheaper than
the P3.

73,

John, W4NU