[SEDXC] Club Log: Logging Software for DXers--interesting numbers

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 09:36:06 PDT 2011

Thanks for sharing Bob.
I've been using Logger32 for more years than I can remember and although I've tried a few other logging programs, I always comeback to Logger32.
I use N1MM strictly for contests and copy the contest logs into Logger32.
An interesting thing I noticed was how the percentage of new hams using HRD dropped off as they got into higher DXCC numbers.  I haven't looked at HRD in a couple of years, but the logging function wasn't very good back then--it may be better now, I don't know.
But I will say, Logger32 is an excellent logging program and you can't beat the price.
73 all, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'