[SEDXC] 20 Meter Monobander

w4jbr w4jbr at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 14 15:06:29 PDT 2011

I have a 5-Element KLM at 110 ft...always worked well for me.  It's been up for
15 years, mostly a roosting place for Hawks!

Jack B. Ray, MPM

Aeroll Company
Quality Metal Fabrication
And Specialized Tooling
For the Aircraft Industry

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error,

please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy
any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.