[SEDXC] Fwd: Re: ARRL band plan 80M DX window

Jim n4uoz n4uoz at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 16 12:29:27 PDT 2011

Hi

I read the article on 80M DX window in SEDXC August Bulletin.
and agreed.  So I sent an e-mail to the three that was suggested
in the article and I added K5MC  MICKEY COX, Delta Division Director,
since I also belong, the 599 DX Association. A DX group in Mississippi.

Below is the reply from  Bruce Frahm K0BJ ARRL HF Band Plan committee
chair
And a copy of email I sent.

Jim Sherwood,  N4UOZ
ARRL Life Member