[SEDXC] ST0R QSL

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 22 20:53:35 PDT 2011

Last week I sent EA5RM my QSL with $5  in an airmail envelope and airmail
SAE.  The Postal Clerk in Peachtree Corners told me there was no more
airmail and he said 56 cents would get the envelope to Spain.  Ray, W5EW who
is an Ex Postmaster told me he did the same and that the airmail rate was 98
cents per 1/2 oz.  I was just over 1/2 oz so I would need 98 cents times
two.

Do I need to send another request with the correct airmail postage?

I would like to update my Top of the Honor roll status by DEc 31st.

73 Dave K4JRB