[SEDXC] ST0R QSL

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 04:04:29 PDT 2011

Dave,

As you know I handle thousands of outgoing QSLs.  W4TV's answer below is the
most "Complete" and correct answer!  98 cents for up to one ounce!

My question is why are you not using the OQRS ( Online QSL Request System)
option on the ST0R web page??  To me it is a no brainer!  If it is the last
one you will need to stay at the top of the honor roll why not use the
fastest, safest & easiest method.  I can tell you from  first hand
experience as a QSL manager that OQRS reduces the effort of the QSL manager
by half!  Since the labels are printed directly from your QSO entries on
OQRS  there is "ZERO" chance for error as long as your log data matches the
ST0R log.

Just my 2 cents worth

Bill N4NX