[SEDXC] Fw: [SECC] WRTC donations

jjmmc at juno.com jjmmc at juno.com
Wed Aug 24 14:45:54 PDT 2011

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rick Dougherty NQ4I <nq4i at contesting.com>
To: SECC <secc at contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:30:12 -0400
Subject: [SECC] WRTC donations

I was selected by the WRTC committee to be responsible for WRTC
contributions from the SE US....including ACG,SECC,and FCG...just
recently the WRTC received Tax exempt
Status from the IRS...there fore any contributions "are tax
deductible". If any member is willing to donate to a very deserving
organization, it is the WRTC ...WRTC stands for the World Radio
Team Competition......currently there are 3 members of past WRTC
competitions in our midst.....K4BAI, KU8E, and VE7ZO....I am sure that
each will echo my request for funds to enable this great radio
competition to take place again. I will be happy to discuss with any
member so willing at any time or place..well almost
anyplace...hi....there are many levels of participation available and
will fit almost any contester's budget. Please open up your wallet for
this deserving service.

I just heard that one of the tents at the WRTC will have the call sign
of Bill Fisher, former W4AN, sk. This is truly a great recognition for
a really great contester. There are additional Tent
accomodations available for any other former contester's.

Thanks so much for your time to read this and I hope to hear from many
of you in the future.

Sincerely,

Rick Dougherty NQ4I