[SEDXC] GQP Chair position

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 13:09:07 PST 2011

We have a new GQP chair person.

Norm Schklar, WA4ZXV has volunteered to take the lead for GQP.
Norm has close ties with both of the sponsor clubs, and is a VP for SEDXC.

Norm and I had a visit Friday to give Norm a view of the score program.
I think Norm has some really good ideas for moving the GQP forward.
I will hang around as advisor for score processing help.

As of Jan 1, 2012, Norm is Mr GQP.

I have no worries that all of the GQP team will give Norm the great help that was so generously given to me in the prior years.
There has been a wonderful "Georgia" spirit of team play making GQP a special event.

Please welcome Norm to the team.
Thank you Norm!

Mike, NE4S

PS: Thanks to the SECC and SEDXC officers for their help in seeking the GQP Chair.

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.