[SEDXC] Dayton Friday evening DX dinner

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 17:17:23 PST 2011

No need to make expedite any reservations, YET, as the SEDXC will once again be reserving 2 tables.  Only thing I need to know in the next few weeks will be the total count of vegetarian dinners.  They need to be submitted with the paperwork when purchasing the tables.

So far I have one.  Nothing in stone until at least after the Feb meeting and of course, whenever Wes and George return from South Orkney.

Seats are $40 each.  If you are writing a check, please make it out to: SEDXC.  There's NO RUSH right now, since it's still a few months off.  I'll be at the February meeting so unless you won't be there or even the March meeting, you can mail it to me with an SASE.  Address OK on qrz.com

NO RUSH until next month...