[SEDXC] Anyone interested in operating from PJ7 next October?

Bob Allphin k4uee at comcast.net
Sun Feb 6 10:46:32 PST 2011

Hello all,

My old friend Charlie, K4UWH sent me this email.  (see email below)

He is looking for a few folks to accompany him to PJ7 later this year.

If you have an interest please contact Charlie directly at:
vcm3 at earthlink.net

73, Bob-K4UEE

 Hi Bob,

Do you know anyone that might be interested in an operation from PJ7 the
last week in October, first week in November?  I am looking at the
possibility of another trip there and a low-key operation including 160 and
80 meters this time.  I don't think my wife is going and I hate to go alone
as it does not make a lot of sense.  So I would be happy to talk with anyone
that has an interest.

73,

Charlie  K4UWH