[SEDXC] FREE Stuff at GARS and Needed

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 10:33:02 PST 2011

First the "NEEDED" - it's a long shot but please check your computer junk box - I'm looking for a 512 mb 144 pin PC-100 memory module to use in an ancient Sony Vaio laptop.

Now the FREE stuff:

Two (2) full size Logitech wireless keyboards each with mouse and interface unit.

One (1) flexible USB keyboard - roll it up and go!

One (1) Microsoft wireless mouse and interface.

One (1) set Creative Sound Blaster NON-powered computer speakers.

One (1) Fellows AB Switchbox - unused

One (1) Linksys EtherFast 10/100 5-Port Workgroup Switch - unused

One (1) Palm M500 Palm Pilot complete with charger, cradle, etc. Yes, the battery is good.

One (1) Palm TX Palm Pilot complete with charger, etc.  Yes, the battery is good.

Misc Palm "stuff" - couple of additional chargers, carry cases, USB cables and one headphone/mic with the little bitty 4 conductor (3/16" ?) plug - maybe from a Palm Treo or something - it's definitely for a Palm something!

Everything is in good condition except for the Palm carry cases and they are fair.  I'll have it all at the SEDXC table and please remember it is FREE!  If I've listed something that is just the item you've been searching for, give me a call (404-218-3595) and I'll put your name on it.  Thanks!  See you tomorrow but it will probably be 10 before I get there.  '73 es gud dxing -- Don N4HH