[SEDXC] ARRL DX Contest

Charles Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Mon Jan 31 19:19:59 PST 2011

I am sending this email because I am your SE Division Contest Advisory
Committee (CAC) Representative. The CAC will be looking at the ARRL DX
contest in particular over the next few weeks.

I would like to know you thoughts on any changes you would like to see (if
any) in the ARRL DX contest. Please let me know if there are also any
"likes" or "dislikes" regarding the contest. Please limit your comments to
the ARRL DX contest only....not any other League sponsored contests.

Thanks and 73
Charlie Wooten NF4A
Southeastern Division Representative
ARRL Contest Advisory Committee