[SEDXC] oops--link included now Picture of my style launcher with the Zip Reel on it--I'll bring it to the picnic if asked

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 08:00:52 PDT 2011

This is a link to the order site and the page with the launcher with the Saunder's Zip Reel attached.

http://www.akbeng.com/catalog/zip.html

This is the same style launcher and reel I use, only my Launcher is painted Orange and Blue (Go Gators!---grin)
I have a portable Campbell and Hausfeld compressor I use with it.  The whole kit (launcher, compressor, balls, line, etc) fits in a medium size tool bag for easy transport.
If anyone is interested to see it, let me know, and I'll bring it to the picnic next week and future meetings for some show-and-tell
73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'