[SEDXC] Opps---here's the link to the launcher

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Thu Jul 7 10:51:52 PDT 2011

I bought this same launcher from Al Biocca about 5-6 wks ago, knowing that if I bought the parts at Home Depot they would still be in the plastic bag 6 months or 6 years from now! Best money I have spent since picking up a commercial refurbished off-lease HP laptop with a REAL RS-232 port and titanium case that works great with my K3!

My launcher got it's first work out at Mike Boatright's QTH about a month ago when we re-installed his 80M loop in some very tall trees in Decatur. Next came FD!

Seriously, everyone who has seen this unit in action is totally amazed. The NoGAnauts that came out to the Bent Dipole Ranch for Field Day had a front row seat as to how effective this launcher is. Dick Bentley, K2UFT, even had a go at putting a line up over a tree!

This launcher is accurate and safer than bows and arrows/slingshots w/spinning reels, "tossing bags", etc. AND, the biggie, it looks non threatening and, unlike the bow and arrow, does not present a danger to people and animals in the immediate area. I have tried all these other methods and my money is on the launcher.

Al's units are well made from quality parts and they come with a very comprehensive manual on their use. You spend thousands on rigs, towers, antennas and feedline....do yourself a favor and pick up one of these launchers and you won't be sorry.

73
Rich Arland, K7SZ
Bent Dipole Ranch, Dacula, GA
"Cogito Ergo CQ" ("I think therefore I HAM")