[SEDXC] Inside Connection at Southern Poly

Mack McCormick w4ax.mack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:56:14 PDT 2011

Fellow DXers,

Do you have an inside connection with anyone at Southern Poly that could
help us obtain one of the larger auditoriums for a small/free price? As you
may remember, SEDXC is co-sponsoring HamJam 2011 with NFARL and we need to
lock in a facility quickly so we can confirm guest speakers.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. You may contact me
w4ax.mack at gmail.com , Jim w4qo at nfarl.org , or Chuck at ae4cw at nfarl.org .
Thank you in advance. We really need to get this locked in soon. More detail
will be forthcoming soon on HamJam 2011.

Mack de W4AX