[SEDXC] RIG TECH REVIEWS

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 18:30:50 PDT 2011

The K3 might have a tighter front end, but it's not as fun to operate as the FT-2000 or even the FT-102.  Ran a K3 at FD one year.  It was fun but too laborous for me.  Playing with the Icoms at HRO, I had to go up to the 7700 until it felt like a real radio.  And with the new Kenwood TS590, I kept waiting for my prize to pop out of the box.  Just like the Yaesu feel.
My personal choice...