[SEDXC] GQP Scores posted

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 11:14:46 PDT 2011

The GQP web site has been updated for Scores, Plaques, and Bonus awards.

Work still to be done is Party Pioneer posting, GEORGIA award posting, and a
general write up now that the scores are done.

Plaques, Awards, and the score based certificates will be sent now.

We did have a good year.
462 Logs, 70K Qs, all 159 counties on the air, and a lot of fun along the way.
More rovers than ever, more GA stations on than ever, and even more DX than
usual were part of 2011 GQP.

Thanks to the GQP team, and all the clubs members for the great support.

We still have tasks to do, but as we get the time, it will be done.

Thanks, for all,
Mike, NE4S

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.