[SEDXC] South Sudan update from the OPDX bulletin

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 04:42:16 PDT 2011

SOUTH SUDAN UPDATE. Here is the latest information regarding the South
Sudan DXpedition from Paul, N6PSE:
   "Today, the Intrepid-DX Group is making their way to Cairo to meet
with the DX Friends. Our advance team will arrive in Juba, South Sudan
tomorrow (July 20th) with a list of tasks to perform in advance of the
main team. As the ITU has not yet issued a new prefix for South Sudan,
our license that was issued in March has the call-sign of ST0R (Sierra
Tango Zero Romeo). That will be our call for the DXpedition unless the
ITU issues a new prefix which will require that we amend our license.
More updates to follow.
Thank you,
Paul N6PSE
Co-Leader, STOR DXpedition to South Sudan"

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'