[SEDXC] ST0R on 15

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 24 14:11:45 PDT 2011

I have listened for over an hour on 21295 and ST0R is ESP at best although
he seems to be working around the area and into W5.

I did hear him work a OZ9 and a I1 but nothing else.  This was about 2030Z.
I have a KT-34XA at 76 feet and also use my 2 el 40 and I hear traces on the
2 el 40 at 86 feet but absolutely nothing so far on the 34XA,

They are S7 on 17 meter RTTY at this time.

A Fellow in NC says the same at his QTH so it seems to be selective maybe by
arrival angle.

Dave K4JRB