[SEDXC] ST0R update

Hugh Valentine hsvdds at juno.com
Mon Jul 25 18:10:00 PDT 2011

You guys with Beams are fortunate indeed.
They have been just a Frog Hair above ESP on a little wire Birdfeeder.  To hear they wee boiling in while i was barely hopeful listening to them S1 or less depresses me.

Im just hoping they stay on long enough to work down the pileups so us Last Layer hopefuls can get through.

Staying up late, and squeezing the heck out of my Paddle.

You can't cure a Radio ham...O-Holic.

As a side note:  The crazies that mess with ST0R on his transmit freq make me want to get addicted to Valium.

See you in the pileups.

Val
N4RJ