[SEDXC] [sedxc] VK9

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 28 12:00:20 PDT 2011

I worked VK9HR on 7185 at 0552Z.  Just after 0500Z he was working I2VRN and
a DL but was in the noise here.  I saw he was still there at 0545 so I
listened and he was S9.  He was having problems hearing (maybe QRN)  but
when the amp was warmed up he got me first call.

Saved me getting up at 1030Z to look for them.  He told a VK3 that they
would be on 75 SSB over the weekend plus a lot of 160.

We may have bad solar conditions after July 30th on 30 and above.

73 Dave K4JRB