[SEDXC] NAQP CW Teams

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jul 29 12:28:04 PDT 2011

So far, I have only 7 definite and a few other possibles to let me know
later for NAQP CW teams for the first Saturday in August.

Ralph, K1ZZI, has reminded me that we had five full teams last August.

Just to stir your recollections, the teams were:

SECC Gutter Balls
N4AF, N4PN, K1ZZI, K4BAI, K4UEE

SECC Key Clicks
KU8E, NM2L, NN4MM (K9MUG), NA4BW, WF4W

SECC Mixed Nuts
WA2MBP, W4UCZ, KN4QD, K3LB, N5BI

SECC Code Warriors
W4KLY, ND4V, NN4K, WA4ZXV, WA4DEO

SECC Spare Time
AA4LR, W5JR, W4BW, WA4YG, N4XL

So, I'd like to invite all of those to return to a team this year and
others as well.

Last year, the SECC "Code Warriors" presented themselves as a complete
team, having worked up the group themselves.  That is OK and, while I am
not much for cute team names, I'll try to put those who want to play on
the same team together.

So, let me hear from you soon.  Wasn't last August fun?  And didn't all
our scores go up because so many of us were QRV?

73, John, K4BAI.