[SEDXC] For Sale from the NN1L estate

Neil Foster archernf at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 30 06:40:10 PDT 2011

Folks,
Discovered hidden above the garage a pristine (like new) Cushcraft
A3S tri-band (10-15-20) Yagi. The labels on the traps are perfect
which indicates this antenna was not up long since the rain wrinkles
them and they become hard to read. We believe Terry put this up and
then decided to put up a TH-6. The A3S is a current model with SS
hardware. New this antenna is $600. at HRO. Priced to sell to get
Brenda some additional cash for $175. A super deal. If you need any
more info contact me at 770-321-9348, or Jim Cole at 770-569-5150.
The boom is in 1 piece, and the elements are assembled in each half.
If needed they can be taken apart for easier transport.
Neil  N4FN
Jim Cole AK4BV

"Let us not accept mediocrity in the guise of building self esteem."

All messages and attachments are scanned with NOD 32 Anti-Virus
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a great
number of electrons were inconvenienced.