[SEDXC] QSL DXCC Card Checking at Hamfest Saturday June 4th _ Read Carefully! Read again!

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 03:16:51 PDT 2011

Gang,

I will be at the Atlanta Hamfest this Saturday June 4th.  I will not be present on June 5th!

I will be glad to check any DXCC applications, just leave at SEDXC Table. Be Sure that you follow all necessary instructions for application submission.  Please bring an SASE addressed to the ARRL DXCC desk so that I can mail in your application.  If you don't want to bring the SASE I will furnish one for 50 Cents.  I must personally mail in your application with my return address on envelope.  PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BY PERSONAL CHECK PAYABLE TO THE ARRL OR YOU CAN USE YOUR CREDIT CARD.  I WILL NOT ACCEPT CASH!

I will be manning the SEDXC Table from 11 AM till noon--but you may drop  your application and cards by anytime.

Please review the rules for  DXCC Card Checking at : http://www.arrl.org/awards/dxcc/ . Required forms may be printed down from this site.  I receive way too many applications where instructions are not followed!

If you have questions please email or call me ASAP.  I will have my cell phone with me at Hamfest  770-634-1550.

If you know that you will be bringing an application please let me know NOW via email, so that I plan accordingly.  Thanks.

73
Bill N4NX