[SEDXC] Fwd: For Sale: Rohn 25G

Richard Turner wb4a at clear.net
Thu Jun 9 10:23:36 PDT 2011

The Rohn 25G Tower listed below has been sold.  Thanks to all for your
interest.

The Comtek 4 Square is still available.

FOR SALE:  Henry 2KPG featuring a pair of 3CX1000a7's producing full legal
limit with only 35 watts drive.  It has been checked out by ND3P of Henry
fame.  The tubes have only 4 or 5 hours on them.  It has the "tear-drop"
meters, and is cosmetically Very nice.  Only a scratch on the side of the
lower PS unit.  The PS runs 3775v.  I have schematics of all work done on
this amp.  It is a great buy and now reduced for Club members.  Asking
$2250.00 firm.  There is a picture on my QRZ page.
73 to all and Good DX'ing
Rich, WB4A