[SEDXC] SSEDXC Meeting Thursday Next Week 6/16

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 17:03:31 PDT 2011

In case you have not trekked over to the web site, be sure to do so.  K4PI,
a DXers DXer,  is our speaker.  Detaisl are at the SEDXC webs site in the
program section.

Also, don't forget to pencil in the July picnic on your calendar.  An evite
from your new president, who will be elected next week at our June meeting,
will go out shortly, but here are the details:

QTH:

Trish
<http://69.89.25.185/~trexsoft/t-rexsoftware.com/chazcone/sedxc/images/byerh
omemap.gif> & Ken Byers' Home in Atlanta
(Click for map)
5800 Winterthur Drive
Atlanta, GA
Phone (if lost): (770) 955-5800
GPS Coordinates: N34 11.654 W84 06.899

When:

4:00pm -- July 23, 2011

What to bring:

BYOB and a salad, side dish or dessert; please let me know
what you are bringing when you RSVP!

Who to bring:

Your spouse and any Hams interested in joining the SEDXC

Provided:

Hot dogs, hamburgers and soft drinks

We eat at:

6:30pm

RSVP via Evite when you receive your invitation in June or click
<mailto:chaz at w4gkf.com?subject=RSVP%202011%20Summer%20Party/Picnic> HERE to
RSVP now.

73

Bob W2WG