[SEDXC] FW: www.W4DXCC.com

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Wed Jun 29 08:52:29 PDT 2011

This is always a great event...

73 Ha N4GG

Subject: www.W4DXCC.com

Our W4DXCC webpage has been updated.  The opening page has the
information
needed for reservations, etc and calls attention to the "Program 2011"
link
in the top left.

Please take a look and call Rosie and the MainStay if you have not done
so
already and pass the word to all your buddies.  The prizes are super
again
this year,  with some surprises.  We can seat more for dinner this year
too,
which is a great relief!

We sincerely appreciate the great speakers who are giving back to our
wonderful hobby, to the leaders, volunteers, contributors and all
attendees
who support W4DXCC.  W4 has a W4DXCC that we honestly hope represents
DXing
and Contesting in W4 land.  We are proud and many others from near and
far
away are attending, rolling up the sleeves to help make this a Ham Radio

Fellowship event.  We thank you all very much.

The lines are open!    73, Lynn W4NL and the W4DXCC